Zoho Books is cloud-based accounting software that makes financial management easier for small-business owners. It automates business workflows, has great invoicing features, offers free inventory software, automatically imports bank feeds and helps you stay on top of receivables and payables. It’s fast, powerful, and convenient, and it helps regain control over the company’s finances and save more in future. For this purpose, you can rely on features such as cash flow statements, P&L, Balance sheets, and many more.
It’s an innovative tool that serves as a time-saving tool for businesses that bring accuracy, time management, and hassle-free life for accountants. It helps businesses thrive by avoiding significant accounting errors and saves time and money. In addition, your accounting platform will keep all of your financial information secure and help you oversee this core piece of your business operations.
Zoho Books is a steal because of the price points, one of the lowest in the category. It can help you keep accurate records and comply with regulations while saving you time and money. Additionally, while affordable, Zoho and Zoho Certified Consultants like ZBrains cover your support and custom development needs.
But let’s look beyond pricing and basic features. Like the other Zoho products, Zoho Books integrates with Zoho CRM. You don’t have to manually enter information in each of your systems. Consider moving sales and customer information from your CRM to your accounting software. This integration is a huge time saver and also means you’ll avoid the pitfalls that come with duplicate data, like higher consumption of resources, higher maintenance costs, invalid reports and loss of revenue.
But that’s not the only reason why Zoho makes doing business easier. Here is a closer look at what Zoho Books allows for:
- Easily invoice clients from the CRM or accounting software, using a professional branded invoice and easily accepting payments to make getting paid a quick and painless process.
- You and your sales team can quickly view outstanding invoices from the CRM and resend them to customers.
- Convert estimates to invoices in just a few clicks.
- Automatically remind overdue clients with payment reminders.
- Communicate with clients within the client portal where they can approve estimates, pay invoices, review older invoices or check retainer credits.
- Send estimates, sales orders, track time, and view report on your mobile phone – perfect for small business owners on the go!
- Never lose a minute of billable hours. Monitor and track how labour is spent in your company.
Zoho Books is its smart design, with extreme attention to detail and a bundle of useful functions arranged in a way that doesn’t disturb the user’s operations. Like Zoho products in general, Books is a no-brainer to work with and uses familiar navigation tools to help move around when looking at multiple screens full of data. Visual graphs and quick overviews of your financials are always available on your Dashboard, while the rest of the functionalities are available in the tabs of a vertical navigation toolbar.
Another advantage of Zoho Books is that it belongs to a complete Zoho suite of 40+ business solutions available on the Zoho platform. Their value approach to these solutions, coupled with their in-depth integrations, makes it a compelling choice for small and mid-sized businesses, most notably for those who need visibility of their organization across each platform used. And for those who want to minimize the number of applications needed daily.
Some of the most popular ones that integrate well with Zoho’s accounting software are Zoho people, Zoho Inventory, Zoho CRM, Zoho Projects and Zoho Social.
- Zoho People is an all-in-one HR Platform that is smart, user-friendly and offers a full suite of business applications and tools.
- Zoho Inventory is an inventory management software popular among fast-growing start-up online stores and small business owners. It helps businesses gain efficiency in their inventory system through smart process automation.
- Zoho CRM boosts business growth by building great customer relationships. This solution is known for its robust lead, sales pipeline, and contact management with an easy-to-use dashboard.
- Zoho Projects is designed to provide users with the best project management experience. Project teams will appreciate this solution’s efficiency since it facilitates project completion within schedule and budget. It helps simplify the entire project management process through robust automation and customization.
- Zoho Social is a smart social media management software designed to help businesses harness the power of social networks. By enabling companies to connect with the right audience, this platform can boost business growth via a stronger online presence
The bottom line is that Zoho Books is an affordable accounting solution for freelancers and small-business owners who want easy software automation and a beautiful, user-friendly interface. Zoho Books helps you track business expenses, send invoices, and accept online payments for a minimal monthly fee. It also automates as many of those tasks as possible, which means less time entering data and more time steering your business towards success.