Need A XERO Bookkeeping Specialist
Maybe you have chosen XERO bookkeeping software because of its being a leader in cloud accounting, or because of its user friendly dashboard with real time view of cashflow, ease of recording expenses and deposits, affordable monthly fees, ability to generate professional management reports, add-on software, or any of its other standout features such as easy invoicing and creation of purchase orders, fast bank reconciliation, unlimited users for free, or ease of use with third-party apps.
Here’s A Great Video Explaining The XERO Bookkeeping Software
Here are some things to consider when searching for a XERO bookkeeper:
- Are they certified by XERO? Certification assures they are up-to-date with new XERO features, which can simplify your bookkeeping processes.
- Are they flexible to meet your unique needs? For example, can they take care of all of your bookkeeping needs, or train you to do some of the bookkeeping yourself, if that is your desire? Can they transfer your data to XERO, create a new XERO accounting file, and advise on plug-ins for the software?
- Can they meet your needs in the time allotted, even if it is a quick turnaround time?
- Do they have a team of bookkeepers to better match you with the best one for your needs and to come up with bookkeeping solutions faster?
- Can they continue to provide service to you if you change location? For example, do they provide service on-site, off-site, face to face, or remotely to address any changing needs you may have?
- Can they provide you with other services, such as accounting and taxation, so you don’t have to use multiple services?
- Do they have at least 10 years experience as a bookkeeper? Are they a registered BAS agent? An IAS agent? Do they have an accounting degree, diploma of accounting, or a certificate IV in bookkeeping?
- Do they have experience with small and medium sized business in many different industries?
- In addition to XERO capabilities, are they able to perform all general bookkeeping tasks necessary for the typical business?
- Do they also offer services such as data entry, accounting software set-up and training, business registrations, payroll services, superannuation, accounts payable, accounts receivable, management of inventory, preparation of budgets, preparation of management reports, and accounts record preparation?
- Do they offer client a seamless transition between bookkeeping and accounting services?
- Does the firm operate from strong core values and perform with integrity and reliability, while promoting trust and establishing strong relationships with clients?
- Are they committed to the success of your business?
- Do they offer a guarantee for their services?
Darcy Bookkeeping services has all these qualities, and to find out more information, the reader should either fill out an enquiry form or call Darcy Bookkeeping & Business Services on 1300 728 875.